Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hero without Super Powers


We are all humans with same abilities.But is there what we called hero?What is a hero supposed to be?Are they the one with super powers?We can all be heroes although we don’t have super powers like running fast,jumping from a building and many more but having a power of helpfulness and kindness.
We are all heroes in our own little way but then ther’s what I called my own superhero and that’s no other than my mom.She always sacrifices for oue own good.She never give up on us.She makes me feel the most precious thing she has.She  makes me feel complete although I don’t have a father.No one can beat her super powers.That is love.I may not be the best daughter but then I’m trying to be the one.
Everyone of us have our hero and we have our own reason why we treat them as our heroes .For me she’s the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment