Monday, August 26, 2013

A letter to the President

A letter to the President



June 25,2013
Dear Mr.President ,



A pleasant day to you Sir!
  A simple letter waiting for you to read.It won’t take much time sir,I just want you to know my opinions and insites about the growing problems of our dear country.A country that is popular in the whole wide world not only by its tourist spots but also by its problems that make it TREANDING.

   First and foremost is about our economy and our fellow countrymen who’s waiting for you to act and move for their cries.As a matter of fact we are all waiting.Its the 4th year of your term and I know that you’ve done a lot for our country but the major question is “IS THAT THE BEST THINGS YOU CAN DO?”.We are all in this crisis sir and we need cooperation from your side but then how can we people feel your presence if your co-leaders are the one who’s making problems.I may be that prank but that’s what I feel.I’m a student studying in a public school that is lack of some facilities like books.What about poverty?Yes there is what we call the 4p’s(Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program) which can I say is a great help.But I’m also suggesting for more job openings for our fellowmen.But in fact sir I adore you for making all the things you can do to at least lessen our country’s problem.This must be an eye-opener for our country’s next leader.
     Those are just opinions and insites about our country’s problem sir.”SALUTE” for a leader laike you.





Sincerely yours,
Jean Bea

 




No comments:

Post a Comment